The Newest Tables
- What are the Torah Bible Codes?
What are the Torah Bible Codes?
Torah Codes constitute one of the dimensions of the hidden light of Judaism. The teachings of Judaism come from the written tradition and the oral tradition, on Mount Sinai over 3300 years ago. The written tradition is the Torah consisting of the five books of Moses: Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers, and Deuteronomy, all written in the language of biblical Hebrew.
The open part of the oral tradition was written down not quite 2000 years ago and is found in the Talmud, written in the language of Aramaic. The less open part, the hidden light, is carried by both an oral tradition and written tradition called the Kabbalah. One of the dimensions of Kabbalah is Torah Codes.
Who is behind the codes? Where do they come from and what do the all mean? This site provides the evidence you now decide what it all means to you.
- Reactions to the codes
Reactions to the codes
The codes appear to work against all basic intuition which is why many people initially find them hard to accept.
"Too good to be true – must be a trick – look for the math’s errors to discount them"
are amongst the most common reactions.
IGNORE your own initial prejudices and look at the evidence, read the tables.
Every world event that has occurred has been found with all relevant times, dates, places and names of people 100% of the time with 100% total accuracy.
The individual's acceptance of the codes often means a fundamental re-evaluation of beliefs, attitudes and life style, which another reason why people often find them challenging.
- Predicting the future and codes
Predicting the future and codes
The codes should not be used for predictions ( see False Drosnin Predictions ). We have free will and therefore circumstances can change. Also on a practical level we do not know all the descriptive terms until after an event so it's simply impossible to look for them!
So you may find a table for A and think A is going to occur but in fact what is encoded is the opposite of A. But the predictor did not think about looking for not A and only found part of the table. For more information, click here.
What came first, world events and then verification of them in the codes or the Torah and world events?
The bible is clearly shown here as a living book that contains ALL world events.They are to be used as total and certain verification of past and current events.
- Plain & simple - the Facts
Plain & simple - the Facts
- Accuracy of events - Every table that has been verified has accurate information contained within it that included the times, dates, places and people all connected to the specific event. There is no ambiguity.
- Secondary level - Very often the Section in which the table appears within the Torah / Bible has significance or high relevance to be subject matter.
- World Events - All the worlds history is contained within the Bible including art, politics, sport, religion and science events. Every world occurrence is contained meaningfully and according to strict scientific criteria as set out in the scientific part of the site.
- It is totally unique - No other book in the world is able to bring out all the world events in a meaningful scientific manner. It's impossible.